Saturday 5 September 2015

My Top 6 Dog Breeds


  I've been wanting a pet companion these past few days and I'm sure a dog would be the most suitable for me. This list won't be varying too much because I have a type of dog that I prefer and most of them are big dogs, so there won't be any Chihuahua or Maltese unfortunately. I actually do like cute toy dogs but bigger dogs can make me feel secure and they're more fun to cuddle with! So this is the compilation of my top 6 dog breeds!


6.Afghan Hound


 Just look at the elegant aura it brings! This dog had been an eye-catching breed from the first time I saw it. The femininity it had was enough for me to decide that I want this dog. Afghan Hound, or it's native name Tazi, originated from Afghanistan (if that wasn't obvious enough) and is considered to be one of the oldest dog breed in the world. For me, a person living in a tropical country, I have to consider the hot weather toleration and sure enough it can live in both cold and hot weather. I personally love the bright colored Afghan Hound because it displays more elegance and maturity.


 5.Labrador Retriever


 Now I've seen this dog in a couple of movies and I heard that it's a good dog for novice owners. It's cute and super friendly, even with strangers and can adapt well to both hot and cold weathers. The amount of shedding is very little and that's a relief since I don't really like having furs everywhere. Labradors come with multiple colors but I would always prefer the white colored one since I like neat looking dogs. Being an intelligent dog, they are also very easy to train and playful as well. 

4.Shiba Inu


This dog is just adorbs! As you can guess from the name itself, it originated from Japan and is known for it's charming, faithful and confident personality. It's less affectionate towards owners but the fact that it's so cute cancels out the others. I'm just so blunt like that. The part about Shiba Inu that I love the most is their squinty eyes and alert behavior. Both of these combined is enough for me to say 'YES'.

                                                        

 3.Alaskan Malamute


 The wolfish resemblance made me excited just by seeing it. I personally love wolves but the fact that it's wild and pretty fierce, I'll stick to petting dogs. It's known for it's loyal trait, being devoted towards their owners as well as being very playful and friendly. Since it came from Alaska, it will  take a while to cope with hot weathers. It's a big sized, dog breed and is just perfect for play time!



 2.German Shepherd (white)


I wasn't interested with the natural, tan and black colored shepherds but when I look at this angelic white shepherd, I immediately thought that, 'I need to have this." German Shepherds are a common dog breed in America because it is easy to take care of, less fierce but can also be protective sometimes.They are super, super cute and are just similar to any other shepherds. Their playfulness level is 5/5 and are just perfect in trainings.

1 . Siberian Husky (white)



Finally, I've decided to go for a Siberian Husky. I don't know why, but I just have a very weird fascination towards white furred dogs. They look very neat, clean, beautiful and just amazing with white furs. Huskies are quite similar with Alaskan Malamute but I prefer huskies because they have a more protective behavior while still being playful. Despite originating from a cold location, it can also cope easily to warmer weathers. Huskies can build strong bonds with humans and that makes them difficult to be alone sometimes. They have a high intelligence level which makes it easier to train!


Thank you for reading! 

(The photos used does not belong to me. All of the photos above belongs to their rightful owners.)

No comments:

Post a Comment