Saturday 24 October 2015

3 Most Beautiful Snakes

Okay, going down to ONLY three is a very difficult choice for me since I have a lot of favorites, but for the sake of keeping this short, I'll give it a try.

On the third spot for today is the Coral Snake!

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3d36/f/2007/354/4/9/coral_snake_by_manaconda_chris.jpg

I  had doubts taking Coral Snake into my Top 3 but there's no denying that they're really pretty. Coral Snakes are not really my favorite since my personal taste are fierce and elegant looking snakes, but appearance-wise they stood out among the others. The combination of red, yellow and black is literally dope and the way that they have a blunt shaped head, makes them look so much cuter!
While in the process of choosing, I was thinking about Milksnake, which is the look-alike of Coral Snake. They have very similar features and both looks super cute but the answer was obvious to me, it's the venomous one. Yup, this cute and small little snake is actually venomous. Pretty cool to me!

In the second place we have, Boomslang!


Before zooming in on the actual snake, let's give a big applause on it's name that sounds like a well-known Hip Hop artist. Boomslang comes from the Colubridae family which is the largest family of snakes and it focuses on categorizing unique and rare types of snakes. The green scale of Boomslang is quite normal and I don't know why but the additional black stripes on it makes it looks so much sophisticated. But the major reason why I think Boomslang deserves the spot is the beautiful eyes. I personally love snakes with a cute pair of big, black eyes and the expression that it has, adds on a more 3D effect on the snake. The fierce and angry expression. Definitely beautiful!

First place - Brazillian Rainbow Boa !

 
































No explanation needed guys. Just look at it and you'll know what I mean. The first time I saw this snake, my jaw literally dropped and I was just staring at it for half a minute in awe.  The scales are magnificent and beautiful, the pattern, the color and obviously, the emitting rainbow. 

Okay, that was a full three paragraphs of me sounding like a creepy snake-lover. I know that a lot of people hate snakes and think of them as a bud luck or an ill omen but hey, they're a part of nature! We should appreciate them just as we appreciate bunnies and kittens!

Thanks for Reading!  
 




 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment