Monday 16 February 2015

School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani Book Review

I'm not really a bookworm, I get bored with awfully long texts too. But there is just a type of book that can catch your attention, entice you in reading it till the end.

So, here is the book that I'm recommending today.



School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

This book is hella awesome! It's honestly suitable for middle school kids but the plot is heavy and really twisted, so it would probably require a more matured thinking. It's all based on a fairytale concept but it doesn't mean that older girls or even guys shouldn't read it. Me, a 16 year old girl, is enjoying it to the point where I'm wishing I can vanish into this world.

I really think this book deserves better fame for what Soman Chainani had written. An awesome masterpiece!


No comments:

Post a Comment